Wesley Chapel Soccer Club is proud to announce the 2018 Spring Cup Soccer Tournament – April 7-8, 2018
All games will be played at Wesley Chapel District Park, a 145 acre facility featuring grass and 2 artificial turf soccer fields.
Tournament highlights include:
- All games played at one location
- U8 (2010) – U19 (1998/1999) divisions ; team and player awards for first and second place
- Full concessions and additional food and merchandise vendors
- Experienced referee assignors and staff – referee fees INCLUDED
- Priority scheduling for coaches with multiple teams
- Registration Cost per Team:
- U8 $350
- U9 & U10 7v7 $400
- U10 (9v9 division) $475
- U11 & U12 9v9 $475
- U12 (11v11 division) $550
- U13 – U19 $550
- CLICK HERE FOR TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE – links will be added closer to tournament
- CLICK HERE FOR TOURNAMENT RULES – links will be added closer to tournament
- CLICK HERE FOR FIELD LAYOUT – links will be added closer to tournament
- In addition, the Pasco County Sheriff Canine Unit and Firefighters organization will be on-site, to provide public education and demonstrations of their unit’s activities. A portion of proceeds will benefit First Responders Charities.
For more information contact Jared Roberts – Tournament Director firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for tournament flyer.
Click here to register for the tournament.(Note: You will receive an email with payment instructions after registering).