Spring league registration is OPEN!!
Click HERE to register Now
Note: We are moving to a new registration system (Dicks Team Sports HQ). Once you click the above link you will need to register yourself and your players in this new system. Click the Orange REGISTER button at the top right of the screen, and follow the instructions.
2018 SCHEDULE CAN BE FOUND (not IMPUTED yet) HERE
This is The league for the Two (or Three) Sport Athlete!!
Eight game training season is intended to provide players an opportunity to continue to play soccer in a fun, less structured format.
- Teams will be gender specific if #’s allow however some older ages may be coed.
- Recreational, developmental academy and possibly young competitive players will be playing together, and grouped by age.
- Teams will be coached by experienced recreational, Developmental Academy (DA), competitive coaches, former college players, former competitive players and adults w/ knowledge of the game. Some of the teams will be coached by a non-parent coach.
- Spots fill up fast!! We are promoting this league everywhere and have limited field space. We had over 400 players playing in this format and had to turn players away in years prior!!
- Season runs between 4/13/18 through 5/24/18. (These are the tentive dates as of 1/15/18)
- Friday Nights (six games); Thursday Night (one game), Sunday Afternoon-Evening (one game)
- Total of eight training games– no formal practices are involved; just games!!
Format & Times:
|Age Group w/ Birth years in each age group||Format|
|U6 (2012-13) boys and girls divisions||3v3- no goalie|
|U8 (2010-2011) boys and girls divisions||5v5- incl. goalie|
|U10 (2008-2009) boys and girls divisions||7v7- incl. goalie|
|U12 (2006-2007) boys and girls divisions (may be coed)||7v7- incl. goalie|
|U14 (2004-2005) boys and girls divisions (may be coed)||7v7 including goalie|
Note: game times may change based on interest and # of teams.
Game Field Locations:
Wesley Chapel District Park Soccer Fields- 7727 Boyette Rd. Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
Game Field Map (Click to enlarge):
-For all Spring League Players $95.00 which covers:
- Spring League T-shirt
- All registration Fees
- Referee Fees
- Park administration Fees (lights, paint, etc)
- We are offering for the first time a %10 discount for siblings.
Click HERE to register your player
Coaches from all sources are needed (Rec, DA, TARSA and competitive) !! Click HERE for more information on Coaching!!
Click HERE (link is not live yet) to register/apply to coach or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiries.
Common Questions and/or facts: What’s New??
- How Many Game season will this entail: 8 League games
- Boys and Girls will be kept in separate divisions if at all possible. #’s will ultimately dictate this but this is our intention.
More Common Questions and/or Facts: What’s the same every year?? (unless stated)
- Can my son/daughter play in this league and do baseball, softball, Lacrosse, basketball, or even another soccer program? : Of course!! This is why we limit our league to Friday nights only. Most of our players play Spring Soccer AND something else!!
- Will there be weekly practices?? No! Just games on Friday Nights (one Thursday night, one Sunday afternoon)
- Who will be eligible to play in this league?? Recreational, Developmental Academy as well as younger competitive players will play together and will be grouped by age.
- Who will be coaching in this league? Recreational, Academy and Competitive Coaches (most with experience) will be involved with the teams. E-mail email@example.com if you would like to be considered as a coach. Many will be needed!!
- What is the format of the games? U6 will play 3v3 (no goalie); U8 will play 5v5 (including a goalie) and U10, U12, U14 will play 7v7 (including a goalie)
- Will there be Referees?? U6- no; U8 and older- Yes