Register For Rec Soccer!!
Players from the ages of 3 to 18 are welcome to play the world’s most popular game in a league that focuses on learning, development, safety and fun!
Pricing: $100 for U05 and U06 and $150 for U08, U10, and U12.
REGISTER FOR FALL/WINTER RECREATIONAL SOCCER BY CLICKING ON THIS LINE!!
2015-16 WCSC RECREATIONAL LEAGUE HIGHLIGHTS:
- All teams and age divisions (except for maybe U5) will be gender specific (boys play w/ boys; girls w/ girls)
- Weekly Practicing starts the beginning of November 2015
- Practice days and times are determined by the team coach
- Game Season runs December 2015 through February 2016 (in house rec); For TARSA, click link below.
- End of season tournament for U8 -U12 in Februrary 2016.
- All U5-U12 games are played at Wesley Chapel District Park (Boyette Road, off SR54)
- All U14 Age group and older WCSC teams will be playing in the Recreational league under TARSA (see below for info)
- As state above, there will be an all girls U6 age group. It will no longer be coed – there will be separate Boys and Girls divisions (change from prior years)
- Registration fee includes game jersey, practice jersey (U8 and up only), game shorts, and game socks
- Player is responsible for shin guards, cleats, and a soccer ball
We look forward to a great season!