Our Free TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) Program is a community-based program that is designed to meet the needs of children and young adults that have physical and/or intellectual disabilities ages 5 to 19. The program is geared towards player development rather than to competition.
What should the player’s Parent/Caretaker expect . . .?
- That it will be a fun and meaningful experience for their child.
- That the games and activities will be adapted in ways that ensure the child will learn at his/her own pace.
- Practices/Activities and games will be well organized.
- The program will improve the overall fitness, self-esteem and social skill of the child. Helper Buddies (typically students ages 12 – 18) are also incorporated into our program to help the coaches run the activities. Each player will be matched with 1 to 2 Buddies during the sessions. Our Upcoming Spring 2019 TOPSoccer
- Runs: February 4th (opening day) through March 4 (closing day).
- Orientations will be held on 2/2 1pm Players & Noon and 2pm Buddies.
To Register Players please visit our registration system here: http://tshq.bluesombrero.com/wesleychapelaa
For more information about what TOP Soccer is. Please visit the official US TP Soccer website: https://www.usyouthsoccer.org/programs/topsoccer/
For Questions, Please Contact Our Team Anytime:
Coach Eddie Oyakhilome 813-618-8204 or email: email@example.com
Coach Stuart Campbell 813-597-6196 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Richard Chisolm 813-294-1027 or email: email@example.com