This is the page for our coaches. It will be continually updated as more information is added. There are some very important links and resources below.
- Us Soccer Grass Roots Coaches development program
- Club Provided Training Plans.
- Other approved sample Coach Training Plans and training resources:
- www.soccerplans.com (explore this site in its entirety, it is an excellent resource for coaching/training young players)
- Baffled Parent’s Guide to Great Soccer Drills (This is the pseudo-coach resource of the USYS National Youth License Course; only this specific book)
- https://athleticlift.com/category/soccer/ (Soccer coaching blog with some good ideas on training)
- US Youth Soccer Practice Activities – Please ignore any of the heading lessons as those are no longer allowed.
- Links to the 2018-19 Fall Recreational Rules documents.
- Feedback (coming soon)
In order to improve this league we must know what is working and what isn’t. We will release surveys during the season asking you to provide some specific feedback on your experiences. Please feel free to be candid. If you wish to get a response from the league administrators please send a followup email asking for it. Otherwise the survey is completely anonymous.