Spring league registration is Now Closed! Look for 2019 Spring League REgistration to begin around 1/1/2019
This is The league for the Two (or Three) Sport Athlete!!
Eight game training season is intended to provide players an opportunity to continue to play soccer in a fun, less structured format.
- Teams will be gender specific if #’s allow however some older ages may be coed.
- Recreational, developmental academy and possibly young competitive players will be playing together, and grouped by age.
- Teams will be coached by experienced recreational, Developmental Academy (DA), competitive coaches, former college players, former competitive players and adults w/ knowledge of the game. Some of the teams will be coached by a non-parent coach.
- Spots fill up fast!! We are promoting this league everywhere and have limited field space. We had over 400 players playing in this format and had to turn players away in years prior!!
- Season runs between 4/13/18 through 5/24/18. (These may be tweaked for the 2019 Season)
- Friday Nights (six games); Thursday Night (one game), Sunday Afternoon-Evening (one game)– (Again, may be tweaked for the 2019 season)
- Total of eight training games– no formal practices are involved; just games!!
- Coaches from all sources are still needed (can be any Rec, DA, TARSA and competitive coach; or even brand new) !! Click HERE for more information on Coaching!!
Please click on any Hyperlink Below for More Fall/Winter Recreational Info: