Spring league registration IS Closed
However there are a few age divisions with spots still open.
if you are waitlisted this does not necessarily mean you won’t get on a team. We do everything in our power to place every kid on a team.
Click HERE or on the register now button to access our registration site.
Look to the upper right of the Dicks HQ site to “log in” (already have account) or “Register” (new accounts)
This is The Friday Night league for the Two (or Three) Sport Athlete!!
Eight game training season is intended to provide players an opportunity to continue to play soccer in a fun, less structured format.
- Teams will be gender specific if #’s allow however some older ages may be coed.
- Recreational, developmental academy and possibly young competitive players will be playing together, and grouped by age.
- Teams will be coached by experienced recreational, Developmental Academy (DA), competitive coaches, former college players, former competitive players and adults w/ knowledge of the game. Some of the teams will be coached by a non-parent coach.
- Spots fill up fast!! We are promoting this league everywhere and have limited field space. We had over 400 players playing in this format and had to turn players away in years prior!!
- Season runs between 3/29/19 through 5/23/19.
- Friday Nights (seven games); Thursday Night (one game)
- Total of eight training games– no formal practices are involved; just games!!
- Coaches from all sources are still needed (can be any Rec, DA, TARSA and competitive coach; or even brand new) !! Click HERE for more information on Coaching!!
Please click on any Hyperlink Below for More SPRING Recreational Info: