Come to this page to be updated as to what is going on with YOUR Spring Soccer League:
(Updated 8/18/18)- Note- most of this pertains to the Finished 2018 spring Season
Remaining 2018 Schedules – Completed!!
The Schedule for the remainder of the 2018 season is located: HERE. You must log-in to your Dicks HQ account to access the schedules
The schedule provided for your children:
- A variety of opponents so you are not playing the same teams each week; ie- U8 B/G and U12 coed for instance, should have a different opponent every week (except playing one team twice) w/ 8 teams in each division.
- A consistent (hopefully same) assigned coach at each of your team’s games
- The ability of a coach to get from his/her first game to the 2nd game time. We have been given feedback from many of those coaches (w/ 2 teams) that more time is needed so we have moved our game times to 6:00pm and 7:30pm— This should be a permanent change.
what ABOUT other equipment needed??-
We need all players to try and conform to this: We are asking all players to try and wear Black socks and Black shorts (along w/ their team assigned Jersey). Name brands shorts/socks are fine; but please no shorts with other club logos/names. An inexpensive place to get plain black shorts and black socks is Play it Again Sports. Your child will also need: shin guards, soccer cleats and some sort of water bottle/container to keep themselves hydrated. U6 and U8 players- size 3 soccer ball; U10 and U12- size 4 soccer ball; U14 players- size 5 soccer ball.
WHAT ABOUT Age group Rules?-
Click HERE for age specific rules for the 2018 Spring league.
WHAT ABOUT Field Layouts??-
The field layouts are published, click HERE for the layout for the 2018 Spring league.
Spring League 2018 League Basics-
Number of Projected Teams: 54
Breakdown of Age Groups/Teams:
- U6 Girls and U6 Boys: 4 Girls Teams; 8 Boys teams
- U8 Girls and U8 Boys: 6 Girls Teams; 8 Boys teams
- U10 Girls and U10 Boys: 6 Girls Teams; 8 Boys Teams
- U12 Coed: 8 Total Teams
- U14 Coed: 6 Total teams
Number of Projected Players In the League: 418
Spots left per Age group (2018 League Info):
- All age groups are filled except for U6 girls (1 spot); U14 coed (several spots)
- Number of Coaching Positions Needed: 0. If interested in coaching, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
When Does REgistration Start for 2019??
Registration for the 2019 Spring Season will start around 1/1/19; if there are any questions; contact email@example.com
What about Formation of teams??-
Teams were formed in all age groups and divided as equally as possible based on playing experience, age, competitive level, etc. following the end of registration. There is not enough time for evaluations during the Spring League. All of this is very time consuming task so please be very patient.